Sunday, July 6, 2008

Just got back from vacation...

I was at Disney World with my family this week. I wish I could've taken pictures of all of the hot, busty babes I saw there...Titties, titties everywhere! OMFG! Then I went to a beach in Jacksonville, Florida...Holy smokes, there were a lot of hot, busty babes in bikinis there! I had no idea! If only I could've taken pics of this fine ass busty babe that was flirting with me...I had my camera in the car and being that my family was with me, I had to behave. (Awwww)....

Oh well. If only we could download human memory....However, I just don't think there is a computer big enough to contain all of the titties I've seen.

I'll be back in full swing tomorrow, giving you the pics that you're hungry for. Invite friends and please comment on your favorites. Cheers!

No comments: