Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hello, Mr. Brown...Can I borrow a cup of sugar?

Per the Anonymous request of the gal claiming to be the one in the pic, I have removed it...I say to anyone that by the time it gets to me, it is all over cyberspace and it will take you about a year or more to get it removed from every site I've seen it.
Sometimes you just got to accept it as such, because if they're not drooling over it at Brown's Supersexy Babeblog (which is the best place to drool over it at), they're drooling over you pic somewhere else on hundreds of other sites. Not every gal makes the cut to be here and it was an honor to have you if it is really you.
I say to all of you hot babes, if you're a hottie and you don't want to be all over cyberspace, do yourself a favor-- don't post your pics.
*Sigh* I'm sure going to miss that pic.

6 comments:

The_Swordsman said...

Oh my! With that look on her face, I think she's been over there lots of times for "sugar". LOL!

Anonymous said...

i don't have any sugar... but i got gallons of cream for ya

brown911 said...

I know that's right!

Anonymous said...

please remove my photo

:(

Anonymous said...

Brown, if you know of a site that has that pic can you post? i never did see it.

brown911 said...

I've collected beautiful women like her over the past four years. I believe I saw it on Flickr.com, ImageBeaver.com, Ixtractor.com, Imagecrack.com, Webshots.com just to name several. Whether they are still posted is unknown because most of these have thousands of pictures on their sites.

However, once they are on these sites, they spread like wildfire. It's like catching feathers in the wind at this point. Happy hunting.